(1) According to soil testing and fertilization results to determine the rational use of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer;
(2) The application of nitrogen fertilizer was divided into different levels, the appropriate amount of nitrogenous fertilizer was reduced, the high-yielding plots were good for the use of sedge fertilizer, and the middle-low yielding plots were simplified fertilization.
(3) Based on the available boron content of soil, add appropriate amount of boron fertilizer;
(4) increase organic fertilizer, organic and inorganic fertilizer to promote and increase the intensity of straw;
(5) Acidification of severe soil application of alkaline fertilizer;
(6) fertilizer application should be combined with other high-yielding and high-quality cultivation techniques, with particular attention to increase planting density
Pre-low temperature application of waxy manure, can increase the ground temperature 2 ℃ -3 ℃, and can increase the potassium content of crop cells
Volume, thereby enhancing the cell's water holding capacity, so that the cells are not easy to freeze at low temperatures, enhance cold resistance. Wheat should be at 12
Application in mid-late should be appropriate, and strong seedlings should be applied Tuza Hefei, and weakly-seasoned and late-maturing wheat should be mixed Tuzafei appropriate
Amount of phosphate fertilizer, mu field application of soil or sprinkle mixed Hefei 2500 kg or so. Perennial crop application should be accounted for throughout the year
Fertilizer amount of about 50%, about 500 kg per mu soil fertilization of soil and pigs, cattle and cattle manure about 2500 kg.
Beware of nitrate accumulation in greenhouse vegetables Winter low temperature and low light more weathering, greenhouse vegetables more likely to accumulate nitrate. special
This is especially true for leafy vegetables and root vegetables. In the process of fertilization, should strictly control the amount of nitrogen, increased phosphorus and potassium, especially
Do not be able to use ammonium nitrate, potassium nitrate and so on.