The use of bio-organic fertilizer has the following benefits:
Bio-organic fertilizer contains a variety of beneficial microorganisms, amino acids, peptides, enzymes, and microbial antibiotics. Bio-organic fertilizer can reduce carbon and nitrogen, carbon to nitrogen ratio is too large, microbial decomposition rate is slow, and to consume the soil in the effective nitrogen. At the same time can inhibit the pathogen of the plant, improve the microbial environment and physical structure of the soil, improve the plant's own immunity, improve crop quality and storage resistance.
1 bio-organic fertilizer compared with chemical fertilizer:
1) bio-organic fertilizer nutrient elements complete; nutrient nutrient elements only one or several.
2) Bio-organic fertilizer can improve the soil; regular use of fertilizers can cause soil compaction.
3) Bio-organic fertilizer can improve product quality; too much chemical fertilizer lead to poor product quality.
4) Bio-organic fertilizer can improve crop rhizosphere micro-flora and improve plant pest resistance; chemical fertilizer is crop micro-organisms
A single group, prone to pests and diseases.
5) bio-organic fertilizer can promote the use of chemical fertilizers, improve fertilizer utilization; fertilizer alone can easily lead to fixed nutrients
2 bio-organic fertilizer and refined organic fertilizer compared to:
Refined organic fertilizer is dried livestock manure, crushed packaging for sale of organic fertilizer.
1) Completely decomposed biological organic fertilizer, not burning roots, not rotten seedlings; refined organic fertilizer without maturity, the direct use of decomposed in the soil, will cause the phenomenon of burning seedlings.
2) Bio-organic fertilizer decomposes at high temperature, killing most pathogens and eggs, reducing pests and diseases; refined organic fertilizer without decomposing, will lead to underground pests when decomposed in the soil.
3) Bio-organic fertilizer added beneficial bacteria, due to the occupying effect of flora, reduce the occurrence of diseases; refined organic fertilizer due to high temperature drying, killing all the microorganisms inside.
4) bio-organic fertilizer high nutrient content; refined organic fertilizer due to high temperature treatment, resulting in nutrient loss.
5) bio-organic fertilizer deodorant, light odor, almost no smell; refined organic fertilizer without deodorization, the re-emergence of stench.
3 bio-organic fertilizer and the difference between manure:
1) Completely decomposed biological organic fertilizer, the mortality rate of eggs reached 95% or more; simple manure pile, egg mortality is low.
2) bio-organic fertilizer odorless; manure stinks.
3) convenient and uniform application of bio-organic fertilizer, farmyard manure application is not convenient, uneven application of fertilizer.
4 bio-organic fertilizer and biological fertilizer difference:
1) Bio-organic fertilizer is cheap, about 1,000 yuan per ton; bio-fertilizer is expensive, tens of thousands per ton.
2) Bio-organic fertilizer contains functional bacteria and organic matter, which can improve the soil and promote the release of fixed nutrients in the soil. The bio-fertilizer contains only the functional bacteria and promotes the utilization of fixed fertilizers in the soil through the functional bacteria.
3) The organic matter of bio-organic fertilizer itself is the living environment of functional bacteria, which is easy to survive after application into the soil. The functional bacteria of biological fertilizer may not be suitable for some soil environment.