"Climate change is an inevitable trend, and its impact on China's agriculture will continue to show. What we need to do is to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, so that agricultural production can gradually adapt to the background of climate change!" . According to expert analysis by zhou bing, the impacts of climate change on agriculture coexist with both advantages and disadvantages, but the adverse effects are more significant than the favorable ones.
Influence on planting industry
1. The increase of carbon dioxide concentration and the warming of climate are conducive to the photosynthesis of crops, the extension of growth period and the increase of crop production potential.
2. As the temperature rises and the planting boundary moves northward, the suitable planting area will be further expanded.
3. The warming climate and the reduction of chilling injury of crops will bring favorable conditions for agricultural production.
4. On the other hand, with the increase of temperature, the growth period of crops will be shortened and the growth rate will be reduced;
5. The increase in temperature will increase agricultural diseases and insect pests, accelerate the decomposition of soil organic matter, shorten the release cycle of fertilizers, and increase the cost of irrigation, thus increasing the cost of agricultural production;
6. Increased carbon dioxide concentration, more carbon absorbed by crops and less nitrogen absorption, lower protein content, and thus lower the quality of agricultural products.
7. With the continuous increase of carbon dioxide concentration in the future, the growth rate of crops is accelerated and the growth period is shortened.
1. In the adjustment of planting system and structure, it is necessary to make full use of climatic resources, breed new varieties with strong resistance and crop varieties and ecological types suitable for different climatic types, and enhance the ability of crops to resist natural disasters;
2. Improve agricultural technical measures to enhance disaster prevention and reduction capacity;
3. Improve agricultural climate and ecological environment and promote ecological agriculture;
4. Strengthen the forecast and prevention of agricultural disastrous weather.