1. What should be paid attention to when applying chemical fertilizers
1) urea should not be watered immediately after use.
2) ammonium bicarbonate should not be applied on the soil surface.
3) ammonium bicarbonate is not suitable for use in greenhouses and greenhouses.
4) ammonium nitrogen fertilizer should not be mixed with alkaline fertilizer.
5) nitrate nitrogen fertilizer should not be applied in the rice field.
6) ammonium sulfate is not suitable for long-term application.
7) phosphate fertilizer should not be distributed.
8) potassium fertilizer should not be applied in the later stage of crops.
9) do not use chlorinated fertilizer alone for a long time and avoid using it on chlorinated crops.
10) nitrogenous compound fertilizer should not be widely used in leguminous crops.
2. The application of organic fertilizer should pay attention to those problems
1) the nutrients contained in organic fertilizers are not omnipotent. Organic fertilizers contain a wide variety of nutrients, which is an advantage over single nutrient fertilizers. However, the nutrients contained in organic fertilizers are too low to meet the needs of high yield and high quality of crops. So it should be used with some fertilizer!
2) the decomposition of organic fertilizer was slower and the effect of fertilizer was later. Although the content of organic fertilizer is full of nutrients, its content is low and it decomposes slowly in the soil. Under the condition that the amount of organic fertilizer is not very large, it is difficult to meet the needs of crops for nutrients.
3) organic fertilizers need to be fermented. Many organic fertilizers contain bacteria, insect eggs and weed seeds. Some organic fertilizers contain organic compounds that are not conducive to the growth of crops. Therefore, they can only be applied after composting, fermentation and processing.
3. The application of foliar fertilizer three major errors
1) as long as the "open" can spray, wrong!
When some farmer undertake gush fertilizer to crop and vegetable, like a few kinds of foliar fertilizer to add apply together, think the sort is more complete the effect is better, no matter what farmer thinks, want only "change so that open", can make foliar fertilizer gush is applied, actually otherwise.
For example, highly volatile fertilizers such as ammonia and ammonium bicarbonate, if applied as foliar fertilizer, high temperature will cause damage to crops and burn the leaves after spraying, so it cannot be applied as foliar fertilizer. And a lot of small fertilizer cannot be mixed with pesticide apply, acid fertilizer and alkalescent fertilizer cannot mix gush to use, proper ground undertakes fertilizer - fertilizer, fertilizer - medicine mixes mix apply, have "gush to apply, a variety of effects" action, can backfire otherwise.
2) the higher the spray concentration, the better. Wrong!
Some farmers think that the higher the concentration of fertilizer spray solution on the leaf surface, the better. This is not true. For example, high-nitrogen water-soluble fertilizer should only be below 1%, and potassium dihydrogen phosphate should only be below 1%. For more medium and trace element fertilizers, such as calcium glycol fertilizer, calcium glycol borate fertilizer, zinc glycol, iron chelate, copper chelate and so on, they should only be controlled below 0.2%. Under the situation of too thick not only can not spray fertilizer, on the contrary will cause crop leaves dehydration, wilt, leading to fertilizer damage, that is, similar to drug damage, poison. Generally, spray to the positive and negative sides of the leaf to spread fertilizer to start dropping. Too much fertilizer leads to higher costs and wasted fertilizer.
3) can spray at any time, wrong!
Some farmers fail to grasp the critical spraying period, and thus fail to achieve the intended effect. Some farmers think, in the plant growth and development at any time, at any time can implement foliar spray fertilizer, but also wrong.
Foliar spray fertilizer is best in the crop growth transition period, each spray time at least 20 days interval, generally every crop spray 2~3 times. Different plants, different fertilizer foliar spray fertilizer, the appropriate period also has a certain difference. Rice, corn, wheat and other cereal crops, suitable in the booting, yanghua, grouting period fertilizer spraying.
Bean, peanut, broad bean, bean wait for legume crop, appropriate is in blossom, pod period gush fertilizer. Cotton should be fertilized at the flowering period. Molybdenum fertilizer should be sprayed on plants before flowering. Boric fertilizer and zinc fertilizer in the early flowering of plants spray effect is the best.
From gush fertilizer time to tell, should be in no wind cloudy day or fine day morning, after foliar face dew is dry, avoid period of intense sun high temperature, early, night gush application effect is good.